If being a popular beautiful actress is a girl’s dream, being a Tiffany performer will definitely be a transvestite’s ambition, too.
Tiffany show is a well-known Transvestite Cabaret Show located in Pattaya, Thailand. It is the one of the most famous tourist attractions in Pattaya and can make excellent income for our country.
Being a Tiffany entertainer is not easy. They have to be recruited like other jobs because they have to be talented and beautiful. Some of them try very hard to have a woman physique such as have done a nose surgery, breasts implant, or even a sex-changed operation. But lots of them seem like they just was born in the wrong sex because the have sweet pretty face, nice complexion and small body like girls.
Tiffany performers are not only beautiful but also skillful. They are dancing experts such as Thai dancing, Latin, Ballet or Jazz. If you have a chance to see them on the stage, you will see how amazing they are. I have seen the show once, it is excellent, the scenes are nice, the costumes are marvelous; the actresses are beautiful and well-performed. Tiffany show is perfect!
Tiffany‘s Show is ranked the 4th place for "the Top 10 Show around the World in 2001" awarded by TravelCom Magazine, May 2001,
( Reference; http://www.pattayadailynews.com/showfeature.php?FeatureID=0000000077)
Are you interested in Tiffany show? For more information and make a reservation; visit http://www.tiffany-show.co.th/
Thailand seems to be a conservative country. But now we understand and accept the lady boys if they want to dress or act like women. I think it’s okay as long as they are well-behaved and don’t do harm our society. It’s different from some countries that being a transvestite and dress like women looks weird in other people views.
There are some transvestites in Thailand who are accepted as talented people such as a make-up artist; Ma Ornnapa, a gifted Thai language teacher; Kru Lily or a famous actress, Koko Kokorn. I think it’s a good idea to judge someone by their ability rather than their sexual orientation.
By Cherry 490132052
3 comments:
Starring in Tiffany show needs lots of practices. I had once watched the TV program viewing the situations that occur behind the scene. Each Tiffany entertainer has to check the Tiffany costume to be ready for the show. The best show I have ever seen is the two faces Tiffany entertainer who has to dress half woman and half men. The entertainer who sings a song in both man and woman voice. She has such a beautiful voice and very talented.
I believe the transvestites are motive to confront with any adversity. That’s why they are more patient and more diligent that lead them to succeed in each of their career.
It is true, that in Europe we usually do not see many transvestites but there are men that have been successful because of their femininity. Some of Europe's most glamorous male ballet dancers were gay, probably still are. The way they move displays grace and elegance. Their femininity is definitely a part of their success. It adds beauty and harmony to their already extraordinary skills and discipline.
Personally, I feel that gender change can relieve psychological tention but it is a great physical ordeal. Men which undergo gender change have to take medication and hormones for the rest of their lives. The ideal would be to be happy and love themselves the way they are and be given the opportunities to make the best out of their femininity.
I’ve never seen a real Tiffany show but the advertising that I have seen tells me that the show is fantastic. I think the performers are talented and patient. Not everyone can do what they do, even with a lot of practice. I like them because they use their ability in a positive way. Very often, I’m annoyed by ladyboys trying to get other people’s attention by talking loudly or screaming over little things. I hope they learn to express themselves in appropriate and accepted ways like the performers do. This way, they will get more positive attention and also get money to support themselves.
Post a Comment